Your most vulnerable blind spot leaves the door open to unwanted guests. Our strategic approach protects your most valuable asset, your Human Identity!
About the thinktum Cybersecurity Solution
& how we protect your business from online threats
We’ve gathered our expertise and recognize that as the cyber risks evolve, amazing tools are developed to mitigate those increasing risks. So, we’ve developed a holistic platform to leverage best in class technologies and therefore, the security best practices on the marketplace, to work in tandem to mitigate cyber risks; from detection to triage, response and remediation.
This results in a more automated and continuous source of monitoring and detection combined with holistic threat detection and response across all the layers of an infrastructure. Our platform provides visualization and analytics to help with awareness across network end points.
Where to start? Our platform allows you to just get started without any fear. Then the approach is to continue to evolve as your business requires, based on internal and external changes.
- Initial call to better understand your business model and process flows. Map our initial assessment and provide our recommendations, no strings attached
- Assess your digital environment, digital assets, accesses and network
- Assess any policies in place (unfortunately, traditional policies don’t always cut it in our evolutionary digital world)
- Non-technical Awareness Training for staff
- Network, Endpoint and Application Protection
- Anti-Malware Protection
- Data Loss Prevention
- Mobile Device Protection
- Vulnerability Scanning Tools
- Continuous Threat Detection and Monitoring Tools
- Triage any security alerts and report back
- Monitor online behaviours to detect anomalies as potential threats
RESPOND & RECOVER
- Incident Response
- Cyber Insurance Review
- Response and Communication Planning
- Backup and Recovery Strategies
Security Questions … We Covered Them
Have we provided adequate staff training, awareness and assisted with cybersecurity hygiene?
Have we provided the tools, policies and controls to protect staff?
Do we have adequate cybersecurity knowledge and competency?
How does our cybersecurity program apply industry standards, best practices, and compare with industry peers?
What is our current level of cyber risk, and its potential business impact?
Do we have formalized response processes and capabilities, including a security incident response plan and business continuity plan?
Do we have a process for continuous improvement for cyber resilience?
Are core business and financial processes adequately secure and how do we know?
Have we performed a thorough cyber risk assessment of our use of technology?
Are our controls equal to the risks and how do we measure effectiveness?
Is our cyber resilience strategy focused on our business objectives, protecting our most critical assets and providing business continuity?